Thursday, April 16, 2015

Galaxxor Swag for C2E2 2015

C2E2 is just about a week away. Here in the home stretch, it's a mad dash to tie up loose ends, finish up projects and organize all of the madness that will be Nerd City's booth #760. I've got one more exclusive to announce, but I wanted to quickly share a couple of other cool little things that we'll have at the booth. Pictured above is a new sticker that I'll be launching, the 5.5"x7" "Cosmic Halftone" sticker will be available for free for just popping by the booth, checking some Galaxxor goodness and saying, "Hi".
We'll also have this really great 3.5" patch that I did with my friend, Mark, from Until We Burn. This neon green/black/white patch is fully sewn and will be going for just $5 each as a con special. 
I'm really looking forward to seeing everybody at C2E2 this year. Stay tuned over the next week for a couple more updates and surprises!


No comments:

Post a Comment