Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Space Knight Eldrus for the Toys Are Us Group Show

 
I was very excited to be given the opportunity to participate in the upcoming Toys Are Us group art show at the Rockford Art Deli. Curated by the good people at Killer Bootlegs and Monster Kolor, this show features many of my heroes, friends and favorite artists. The opening reception will be April 5th from 5-10pm and April 6th from 3-10pm, and the show will remain up until May 8th. The Rockford art Deli is located at 402 E. State Street Rockford, IL.
For my contribution to Toys Are Us, I created a 1/1 figure called Space Knight Eldrus. If the Space Knight look goes over well, I might think about revisiting this build, but will not be doing a Space Knight in this colorway (which came out particularly well, if I do say so, myself) ever again.
Can't make the show, yet also can't live without Eldrus? No problem. All of the pieces from the show are also going to be available in the Rockford Art Deli Online Store.


No comments:

Post a Comment