Thursday, October 6, 2011

DIY, Galaxxor, DIY!

Ever wanted to get your hands on a DIY Galaxxor? Then you might just want to get to NYCC, at the Javits Center in New York, October 13-16! My main man, The Godbeast, will have a suuuuuper limited run of one of a kind, Do-It-Yourself, blank Galaxxors available for just $50 a pop! He will be at the Onell Design booth (#578). While you're there, be sure to check out the super badass selection of toys that both The Godbeast and Onell will have on hand!
Best of luck to those of you that are hoping to score your own DIY Galaxxor! And, be sure to send me pics of your finished figure at ben@nerdcityonline.com.
Sadly, I will not be attending NYCC, myself, this year. I might, however, spend that weekend walking around with a pop bottle full of bourbon, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment